Preparing for the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Online Personal Interview (OPI) and Extempore Round is crucial for aspiring candidates. These rounds serve as a gateway to one of the most esteemed institutions in India, renowned for its excellence in social sciences education. To help applicants in their preparation, this blog provides insights into the actual Extempore topics and Personal Interview questions asked during the TISS OPI and Extempore Round in 2023.
The TISS CODP Extempore Topics in TISS OPI & Extempore round 2023 are designed to evaluate candidates' ability to think critically, express themselves clearly, and demonstrate knowledge of relevant topics related to Community, Organisation, and Development Practice. The topics provide a comprehensive evaluation of candidates' potential for success in TISS's CODP programs.
The TISS CODP Extempore Topics that are asked in the real time exam are:
Carbon footprint can be reduced by the domestic production
Waste generation in urban India is a result of consumerism
Should women get a salary to work in household chores
Caste inequality in social change
The TISS CODP personal interview questions in the TISS OPI & Extempore round 2023 are intended to evaluate your drive and readiness to pursue a career in CODP. These questions are designed to gauge your interest in the field, your academic background, relevant skills, experiences, and the qualities that position you as a strong candidate for this program and a successful one.
The TISS CODP Personal Interview Questions that are asked in the real-time exam are:
1. Why TISS?
2. How do you know about it?
3. Local NGO.
5. View on caste reservation.
6. Why people are protesting on caste reservation
7. Did you help women in your farm and give them a job?
8. Which last book did you read?
9. Why SC's still wanting reservations? What is the relationship of education with marginalized communities?
10. Tell me about yourself?
11. Why did you choose this course?
12. Tree chopping issue in Maharashtra and its impact. Also, how can citizens raise their voices or be heard?
13. Russia Ukraine wars impact on Indian migrants?
14. Social workers of Maharashtra?
15. Issues caused due to the political instability of Maharashtra?
16. 2 things you would want to focus on if u r part of the course?
17. The tree-shedding part had a connecting question... If you are a member of the government advisory team what would you have done in the Aarey Colony tree shedding for the metro line situation?
18. Why CODP?
19. Where do you want to work in a few years?
20. Issues in your area?
21. Importance of communication in the development sector.
22. Invasion of privacy, how to stop misinformation?
23. Questions on journalistic ethics?
24. How journalism and social work are connected?
25. Journalism and media
27. Your favourite female journalist.
28. Why choose this program?
29. Why are you changing your career from B.sc. to Social work background?
30. Tell me about major problems in India?
31. Tell me about the curriculum of the course?
32. Tell me about the weaving culture started by Devi Ahilya bai, something like that she asked, as I have done my graduation from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.
33. Fav paper in sociology and questions related to it- a little bit of statistics?
34. Dalit panthers?
35. Struggle of women athletes in India?
Candidates can Join our Community group of TISS aspirants for quick and regular exam updates....
If you are struggling to crack the TISS CUET-PG Exam as well as TISS OPI & Extempore Round, here we have a TISS focused program "TISS SUCCESS PROGRAM". IT is a LIVE comprehensive program that will help you with your TISS preparation
If you want to crack TISS Selection Process, enroll now for VAIR's Exclusive Free Counselling from the link given!
We hope that after going through the blog, you can easily understand what type of questions are asking in the personal interview of TISS panelists.