Preparing for the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Online Personal Interview (OPI) and Extempore Round is crucial for aspiring candidates. These rounds serve as a gateway to one of the most esteemed institutions in India, renowned for its excellence in social sciences education. To help applicants in their preparation, this blog provides insights into the actual Extempore topics and Personal Interview questions asked during the TISS OPI and Extempore Round in 2023.
The TISS LSE Extempore Topics in TISS OPI & Extempore round 2023 are designed to evaluate candidates' ability to think critically, express themselves clearly, and demonstrate knowledge of relevant topics related to Livelihoods & Social Entrepreneurship. The topics comprehensively evaluate candidates' potential for success in TISS's LSE programs.
The TISS LSE Extempore Topics that are asked in the real time exam are:
Human entrepreneurship in rural India.
Education and it's Impact on us
Caste and gender in contemporary movies
The TISS LSE personal interview questions in the TISS OPI & Extempore round 2023 are intended to evaluate your drive and readiness to pursue a career in Livelihoods & Social Entrepreneurship. These questions are designed to gauge your interest in the field, your academic background, relevant skills, experiences, and the qualities that position you as a strong candidate for this program and a successful one.
The TISS LSE Personal Interview Questions that are asked in the real-time exam are:
1. What is your motivation?
2. What do I expect from TISS?
3. What are the subjects in the course?
4. Real life based questions
5. How would I help the society
6. They asked about Adani's takeover of NDTV
7. They asked about 2 social workers
8. They asked me to combine my graduation and social entrepreneurship and justify how they make sense together
9. Women's participation at grass root level of government
10. What I had learned from my work experience as a social worker, some qualities
11. Why did you choose this course?
12. How can I use journalism in social work?
13. Tell about Patriarchy, gender discrimination,the undergraduation theories.
14. They asked about contribution of Periyar in tamil nadu
Candidates can Join our Community group of TISS aspirants for quick and regular exam updates....
If you are struggling to crack the TISS CUET-PG Exam as well as TISS OPI & Extempore Round, here we have a TISS focused program "TISS SUCCESS PROGRAM". IT is a LIVE comprehensive program that will help you with your TISS preparation
If you want to crack TISS Selection Process, enroll now for VAIR's Exclusive Free Counselling from the link given!
We hope that after going through the blog, you can easily understand what type of questions are asking in the personal interview of TISS panelists.