Preparing for the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Online Personal Interview (OPI) and Extempore Round is crucial for aspiring candidates. These rounds serve as a gateway to one of the most esteemed institutions in India, renowned for its excellence in psychology. To help applicants in their preparation, this blog provides insights into the actual Extempore topics and Personal Interview questions asked during the TISS OPI and Extempore Round in 2023 of Masters in Applied Psychology in TISS.
The TISS Applied Psychology Extempore Topics in TISS OPI & Extempore round 2023 are designed to evaluate candidates' ability to think critically, express themselves clearly, and demonstrate knowledge of relevant topics related to the master of applied psychology. The topics provide a comprehensive evaluation of candidates' potential for success in TISS's psychology program.
The TISS Extempore Topics that are asked in the real time exam are:
The burden of Mental Health on caregivers
Can depression be cured?
How is theory related to practice in counselling
Single parent family and effect on the development of a child
How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected our understanding of mental health?
The TISS Applied Psychology personal interview questions in the TISS OPI & Extempore round 2023 are intended to evaluate your drive and readiness to pursue a career in a master in applied psychology. These questions are designed to gauge your interest in the field, your academic background, relevant skills, experiences, and the qualities that position you as a strong candidate for this program and a successful professional. The interview panel may also inquire about your past experiences working with people or ask you some general knowledge questions
The TISS Personal Interview Questions that are asked in the real-time exam are:
1. What is your plan B, if not TISS?
2. Describe your dissertation research?
3. How did piaget define "operations"?
4. Have you heard of Erik erikson? How does erikson define ego integrity?
5. Do you think these stages are relevant in the Indian setting?
6. How is GAD different from other anxiety disorders? Give me three differences.
7. How would you treat someone with social phobia?
8. Do you think in a country like India anything like "systematic" desensitisation could work?
9. You mentioned development psychology as an interest, do you know about jean piaget's cognitive development theory? What are the stages?
10. You mentioned working with these two NGOs? What was your work profile? What is the objective of this NGO?
11. What is female infanticide? why do we have female infanticide in India? what can counselors do to intervene?
12. What is one theory that you could relate to attitude change?
13. Principles of systematic review?
14. What is attitude and what is persuasion?
15. What are intelligence tests that you know?
16. What is a picture completion test?
17. Any social psychology or industrial psychology concepts that you could remember?
18. What is the relevance of that topic in terms of mental health
19. Social causes of alcoholism?
20. Why are retirement homes increasing in India?
21. what is intelligent? it's test, Piaget theory.
22. Questions related to DAF?
23. What is "Adaptation" another word in Erikson's language?
24. About what I had for lunch and my cooking interests, music and art therapy.
25. Does AR Rehman good for music therapy and why?
26. Any intelligence theory?
27. What are the dangers of personality tests?
28. Why this course?
29. Experience working with children?
30. What did you find as your strengths and areas to improve while working with children?
31. What are the different issues faced by children in urban versus rural?
32. What are the social issues faced by Dharavi inhabitants?
33. How to bridge the gap between rich and poor?
34. Difference between descriptive and inferential statistics
35. Explain any one counselling theory?
36. Questions on gap year?
37. Humanistic perspective and more follow-up questions?
38. Substance abuse
Candidates can Join our Community group of TISS aspirants for quick and regular exam updates....
If you are struggling to crack the TISS CUET-PG Exam as well as TISS OPI & Extempore Round, here we have a TISS focused program "TISS SUCCESS PROGRAM". IT is a LIVE comprehensive program that will help you with your TISS preparation
If you want to crack TISS Selection Process, enroll now for VAIR's Exclusive Free Counselling from the link given!
We hope that after going through the blog, you can easily understand what type of questions are asking in the personal interview of TISS panelists.