Preparing for the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Online Personal Interview (OPI) and Extempore Round is crucial for aspiring candidates. These rounds serve as a gateway to one of the most esteemed institutions in India, renowned for its excellence in social sciences education. To help applicants in their preparation, this blog provides insights into the actual Extempore topics and Personal Interview questions asked during the TISS OPI and Extempore Round in 2023.
The TISS PPG Extempore Topics in TISS OPI & Extempore round 2023 are designed to evaluate candidates' ability to think critically, express themselves clearly, and demonstrate knowledge of relevant topics related to Urban Policy and Governance. The topics comprehensively evaluate candidates' potential for success in TISS's UPG program in the School of Habitats Studies.
The TISS UPG Extempore Topics that are asked in the actual exam are:
Public Transport should be made free for children, women, and the elderly in India. Comment your views on it.
Rapid, Moderate and Messy Urbanisation and your views on it
The TISS UPG personal interview questions in the TISS OPI & Extempore round 2023 are intended to evaluate your drive and readiness to pursue a career in Pubic policy and governance. These questions are designed to gauge your interest in the field, your academic background, relevant skills, experiences, and the qualities that position you as a strong candidate for this program and a successful one.
The TISS UPG Personal Interview Questions that are asked in the ACTUAL exam are:
1. The Union Govt. is against Same-sex marriage in India. Do you think our genitals play an important role in determining the gender of a person?
2. Why do you think Homophobia is a colonial legacy?
3. What statute was brought by the colonial empire that declared queer behaviour in our country unconstitutional?
4. Have you studied cities in history? What do you think the cities of India are going to be like in the future?
5. How can we make our society more sustainable, how can we ensure harmony?
6. What can we do to improve the sanitation and hygiene conditions of our country? Do you think our cleaners and workers are not working well?
7. Can you express your views on the Mughal Empire?
8. What are your views on the Mughal chapter being removed from the NCERT Books?
9. What are your views on the Mughal chapter being removed from the NCERT Books?
10. Do you think that it's right to just skip the Mughals chapter and directly jump into the colonial period? Does it distort our historical timeline?
11. Business background so tell us about the gig economy.
12. What sort of exploitations are experienced by workers in the gig economy?
13. What do you understand about Materialism?
14. Locke's theory of social contract
15. Ecology and it's understanding
16. Hegemony and it's understanding
17. Critically analyze CSR and do the benefits of CSR reach the marginalized section of India.
Candidates can Join our Community group of TISS aspirants for quick and regular exam updates....
If you are struggling to crack the TISS CUET-PG Exam as well as TISS OPI & Extempore Round, here we have a TISS focused program "TISS SUCCESS PROGRAM". IT is a LIVE comprehensive program that will help you with your TISS preparation
If you want to crack TISS Selection Process, enroll now for VAIR's Exclusive Free Counselling from the link given!
We hope that after going through the blog, you can easily understand what type of questions are asking in the personal interview of TISS panelists.